BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Meeting Agenda – August 21, 2017
- Friday, 11 August 2017 17:00
The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Monday, August 21, 2017, 9:30 a.m., at Barstow City Council Chambers, 220 East Mountain View Street, Barstow, CA 92311. The VVTA Board Meeting Packet and Agenda is available for download via the links in PDF format.
Board Agenda PDF Board Packet PDF
VVTA Board Agenda August 21, 2017
- ITEM 1: Minutes from regular meeting of the board of directors conducted on July 17, 2017.
- ITEM 2: Warrants, June 2017.
- ITEM 3: VVTA Procurement Policy Amendment.
- ITEM 4: Meeting Notes From The Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Conducted on August 2, 2017.
- ITEM 5: Management Reports for VVTA Hesperia and Barstow Division.
- ITEM 6: Conduct Public Hearing to Receive Testimony Regarding VVTA’s FY 17-18 Proposed Fare Adjustments
- ITEM 7: Amend the VVTA Fiscal Year 2017-18 Annual Operating Budget, Short Range Transit Plan and TDA Claim to Amend the Capital Project to Purchase Paratransit Replacement Vans.
- ITEM 8: Adjust the Executive Director’s salary per the contracted amount to include a 4% merit increase effective April 1, 2017.
- ITEM 9: Release of Request for Qualifications (RFQ) 2017-14 Barstow Maintenance Facility
- ITEM 10: Budget Amendment to Provide for Information Dissemination in Preparation for COA Implementation.
- ITEM 11: Grant application for the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 49 U.S.C. Sec. 5339 Competitive Grant for Buses and Bus Facilities Infrastructure Investment Program.