VVTA TAC Agenda: June 6, 2018
1. Recognition of Guests & Public CommentsVisitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Amend the VVTA Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Annual Operating and Capital Budget and Short-Range Transit Plan to Include a Project for Battery Electric Bus (BEB) Infrastructure
- Amend the VVTA Fiscal Year 2017-18 Annual Operating Budget, Short Range Transit Plan and TDA Claim to Amend the Capital Project to Increase Project Funding for Paratransit Replacement Buses
- Amend the VVTA Fiscal Year 2017-18 Annual Operating and Capital Budget, Short Range Transit Plan and TDA Claim to Include a Project for Bus Surveillance Camera Upgrades.
- Draft Budget FY 2017-18.
- Award Security Contract.
- Award Audio/Visual Contract.
- Award Computer Network Support Contract.
- Continuing Resolution for Operating.
3. Budget Update
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SBCTA Update
6. Transfer Centers Update (Williams Street, Hesperia, Victorville)
7. Other Business
The next regularly scheduled meeting is July 11, 2018. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, June 1, 2018.