VVTA TAC Agenda: July 10, 2018
1. Recognition of Guests & Public CommentsVisitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Release of RFP 2018-17 Battery Energy Storage and Demand Response.
- Exercise Option year for Contract 2015-08, Flyers Energy, LLC for Fuel Delivery and Cardlock Fuel Services for One Twelve (12) Month Period.
- DBE Goal for FY 18-19.
- Transdev Contract Amendment 006.
- Public Hearing and Presentation of the FY 18-19 Annual Operating and Capital Budget.
3. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
4. SBCTA Update
5. Other Business
The next regularly scheduled meeting is August 1, 2018. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, June 1, 2018.